Welcome to www.myfanpark.com (“the Website”). The Website is owned and operated by My Fan Park Pte Ltd, a Singapore limited liability company with company registration number 202003881G of 162 Tras Street #10-05 Lian Huat Building, Singapore, 079024(“MFP”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
We are registered as a data controller with My Fan Park Pte Ltd and our registration number is 202003881G.
The Website is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 13 years and, as such, it is designed for adult user interaction. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13
- Our policy.
- Who processes your Data.
- What Data we collect and why we collect it.
- How we collect your Data.
- International Data transfers.
- Payment Transactions.
- Opting Out.
- Security Measures.
- Data Retention: How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data.
- Your Rights.
- Compliance with Applicable Law.
- “Data” means data or information (whether true or not) relating to a living, natural person, and where applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person (for example, a company or corporation) who can be identified (a) from that data or information; or (b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access, such as (without being limited to) the following:
- the person’s name, age, gender;
- information relating to the marital status, age, language and birth of the person;
- any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person;
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the person;
- correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
- the views or opinions of another individual about the person; and
and includes the information referred to in the section below titled “What Data we collect and why we collect it”.
- “Process/Processing” means any operation or activity or any set of operations, whether or not by automatic means, concerning Data, including—
- the collection, receipt, recording, organisation, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation or use;
- dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or
- merging, linking, as well as restriction, degradation, erasure or destruction of Data.
- Our Policy.
At MFP we take your privacy seriously: (i) we don’t collect Data unless we actually need it; (ii) we don’t share any Data with anyone except for the purposes contemplated below (collectively, the “Purposes”); (iii) we don’t store Data on our servers unless required for one of the Purposes. With your consent, we may use your Data for marketing purposes. You have the option, whilst using the Website, to restrict the receipt of unwanted marketing material.
The Purposes include:
- We use collected Data to: provide and improve our products and services, provide a personalised experience, contact you, provide you with customer services and to provide personalised marketing.
- Data is processed for services and payments, customer support and fulfilment to enable us to perform our contract with you.
- Data is used to provide you with information and materials that you request from us, to personalise our services, plus our Website, to you, the user.
- We process Data to update you on services and products and benefits we offer and to inform you of changes to our policies, other terms and conditions and other administrative information plus to administer our Website for you and your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access our Website and to keep our Website safe and secure.
- Data is used to measure or understand the effectiveness of any marketing we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant marketing to you.
- Data is used to enforce the terms and conditions and any contracts entered into with you.
- If you do not wish to provide us with your Data and processing such Data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, we may not be able to perform our obligations under the contract between us.
- We will process your Data where necessary to perform any contract we have or are putting in place with you (e.g. a contract to provide you with our products or services).
- We may need to process your Data to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. where necessary to comply with tax or accounting requirements).
- Your Data will be used on the legal basis of our legitimate interest in a number of circumstances, including to provide you a personalised experience, to provide you with personalised marketing which includes seasonal campaigns via email and SMS messaging and for our business management and reporting purposes. As explained further below, you have the right to opt out of all marketing at any time.
- In other circumstances, we may separately ask for your consent to process your Data (e.g. where we propose to provide your Data to our carefully selected third party partners, for them to market to you). Where you provide consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Note that we may process your Data for more than one lawful ground if the Data is used for several purposes. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your Data where more than one ground has been used.
We will only use your Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original Purposes. If we need to use your Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you in a timely manner and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- Who processes your Data?
MFP determines the purposes and means of Processing Data, and the instruments used to do so, including those for security measures.
We have appointed or may appoint third parties that will Process Data on our behalf and on our instructions, and strictly for the Purposes (the “Processors”).
When a person (i) creates an account on the Website, (ii) registers as a Celebrity, (iii) requests a video clip, or (iv) places an order for any other products as may be offered on the Website from time to time, we collect their Data (such as personal details, e-mail address, and telephone number). By providing your Data to us in the course of any of (i) to (iv) above, you acknowledge that it has been collected directly from you and you consent to its Processing by us and/or the Processors.
Should you disclose to us the Data of a third party - for example, where you request a video clip on the Website for the benefit of a third party, and submit their Data so that the video clip can be personalised for them - it is your responsibility to obtain that party’s consent to their Data having been submitted to us, and MFP will be entitled to assume that you have done so.
Data is predominantly Processed by electronic means. Sometimes, to prevent fraud on the Website, Data will be Processed by paper-based means. Data will be stored in a way which allows us to identify you for the relevant Purpose.
If you have created an account on the Website, or if you have registered as a Celebrity on the Website, it is your obligation to ensure that your Data is kept up to date, by logging on to the Website and updating your Data as soon as it changes.
You have the right to ask us to update, correct or to delete your Data at any time, or to withdraw your consent to us using your Data, simply by logging on to the Website and closing your account (if you are a User), or deregistering your profile (if you are a Celebrity).
Please also note that some information submitted to us by you may in some instances never be completely removed from our databases due to technical and/or legal constraints. You should therefore not expect that all of your Data will be completely expunged from our databases in response to any request you may submit.
If for any reason you are not happy with how we use your Data, you can notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than disclosure to the Processors, and disclosure to a particular Celebrity featured on our Website from whom you have requested a video clip, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law, or with your express consent. When we disclose Data of a User or of a third party recipient to a Celebrity from whom the User has requested a video clip, we will do so only to the extent necessary to enable such Celebrity to record the video clip, and provided that such Celebrity has agreed to be bound by appropriate confidentiality obligations in relation to the Data concerned.
- What Data we collect and why we collect Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and/or when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that Data if we intend to share those Data internally and combine it with Data collected on our Website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your Data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We do not collect any special categories of Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric Data) and nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- How we collect your Data.
We collect Data from Celebrities when they register on the Website, and from Users when they browse the Website, create an account on the Website or when they submit a video request, or place an order for other products offered on the Website from time to time.
- International Data transfers.
In addition, Data submitted by Celebrities for the creation of their profile on the Website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. Data submitted by Users for the creation of video clips may (subject to the User’s consent) be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of Data.
- Payment transactions.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted by Stripe and PayPal as our data processor.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Stripe and PayPal stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction Data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain Data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We will only send you our electronic marketing materials where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation (or where we have otherwise separately obtained your consent).
We may share your information with third parties including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Experian, Yahoo, Google and Bing in order to improve your experience and service. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Data although we will seek your consent before third party direct marketing communications are sent to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- Opting out.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the online customer portal and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time using the details provided below.
- Security Measures.
We have adopted reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We will store all the Data you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
We use appropriate measures to safeguard personally identifiable information, which measures are appropriate to the type of information maintained and follow applicable laws regarding the safeguarding of any such information under our control. In addition, in some areas of our Website, they may use encryption technology to enhance information privacy and help prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control. We also employ industry-standard measures and processes for detecting and responding to inappropriate attempts to breach our systems.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. The Internet by its nature is a public forum, and we encourage you to use caution when disclosing information online. Often, you are in the best situation to protect yourself online. You are responsible for protecting your username and password from third party access, and for selecting passwords that are secure.
Communicating and transmitting Data via the Internet is inherently risky. Your communications may be routed via several countries before they reach our Website. For this reason, we do not guarantee the security of your Data sent over the internet, and we assume no liability or responsibility for interception or the loss of Data, unless same is the direct result of our gross negligence or wilful default.
Furthermore, we shall in no way be liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your Data, whether made by a Celebrity or any other third party, unless such unauthorised or unlawful disclosure is a direct result of our gross negligence or wilful default.
You are responsible for keeping your Website log-in details, such as your username and password, confidential. We will not ask you for your password, except when you log in to the Website.
- Data Retention: How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data.
We will only retain your Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, or as necessary to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Data, the purposes for which we process your Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your Data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us.
- Your rights
Subject to certain limitations, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your Data – (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for access if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
- Request correction of your Data – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for correction if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
- Request erasure of your Data – this enables you to ask us to delete or remove Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Data to comply with local law. Note that we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Request restriction of processing your Data – this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for restriction if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
- Request transfer of your Data – we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies where your Data is processed by us with your consent or for the performance of a contract and when processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- Object to our processing of your Data - you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your Data which is based on our legitimate interests. Where you object on this ground, we shall no longer process your Data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Exercising Your Rights - if you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, including withdrawing consent, please contact us giving us specific details regarding which right you choose to exercise.
- No fee usually required -you will not have to pay a fee to access your Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- What we may need from you - we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- Time limit to respond - we try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
The Website uses automatic systems of Data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (your “device”) from our Website and is stored on your device’s browser or hard drive. The cookies we use on our Website won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.. Cookies do not contain intelligible information but allow linking between you and your Data, such as your IP address and other information about your experience on the Website and your preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered on the Website.
To enable us to assess the effectiveness and usefulness of our Website, and to give you the best user experience, we collect and store information such as pages viewed by you, your domain names and similar information. Our Website make use of anonymous cookies for the purposes of:
- Completion and support of Website activity.
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Anonymous user analysis, user profiling, and decision-making.
You can find more information about how to do manage cookies for all the commonly used internet browsers by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. This website will also explain how you can delete cookies which are already stored on your device.
Cookies are disseminated by our servers, and no one may gain access to the information that they contain. The information and Data is gathered directly and automatically by the Website. We Process information collected by cookies in a collective and anonymous way in order to optimize our services and the Website for the needs and preferences of the Users.
Please access the information on your Internet browser if you wish to delete cookies after using the Website. If you have started the procedure of deleting cookies, we can’t ensure that all of our web pages will be displayed and that all of our services will be available to you.
We currently set the following cookies:
Cookies from third parties – We currently use the following third party cookies:
Information we collect from you about your browsing behaviour: We collect, store and use information about your visits to our Sites and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access our Sites. This includes the following information:
- General non-personal information pertaining to users of our Sites technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, source domain names, specific web pages, length of time spent, and pages accessed, browser type, internet service provider, device identifier, your login information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location.
- Information about your visits and use of our Sites, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Sites, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
We use “Google Analytics” on our Sites. This cookie provides us with a visitor count and an understanding of how visitors move around and use our Sites. We can then use this information to improve navigability on our Sites generally. The cookies we use on our Sites won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
We are obliged by Google Analytics to state the following:
IP Addresses and Aggregate Information: An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is associated with your computer’s connection to the internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Sites and to maintain contact with you as you navigate through our Sites. Your computer’s IP address also may be used to provide you with information based upon your navigation through our Sites. Aggregate information is used to measure the visitors’ interest in, and use of, various areas of our Sites and the various programs that we administer. We will rely upon aggregate information, which is information that does not identify you, such as statistical and navigational information. With this aggregate information, we may undertake statistical and other summary analyses of the visitors’ behaviours and characteristics. Although we may share this aggregate information with third parties, none of this information will allow anyone to identify you, or to determine anything else personal about you.
Social Media and Online Engagement: We occasionally use a variety of new technologies and social media options to communicate and interact with customers, potential customers, employees and potential employees. Our Sites and applications include popular social networking and media sites, open source software communities and more. To better engage the public in ongoing dialog, certain of our businesses use certain third-party platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Third-Party Websites and Applications (TPWA) are Web-based technologies that are not exclusively operated or controlled by us. When interacting on those websites, you may reveal certain Data to us or to third parties. Other than when used by our employees for the purpose of responding to a specific message or request, we will not use, share, or retain your Data.
- Compliance with Applicable Law.
In Processing Data, MFP shall (and will procure that each of its Processors shall) use its best endeavours to ensure that such Processing is done in compliance with the provisions of such data protection and/or privacy laws as may be applicable to the Processing of such Data by MFP from time to time.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU (or EEA) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in Germany is Blazek Pacak, email@example.com.